Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Keep an eye on this folks, a StudioDeck with cart for under $1k, NEW!!

They've removed the dust cover and replaced the feet with a "Foundation" solution to bring the price under $1k, the dust cover can be purchased later if you like.

If it’s going to make you happy Nathan, you should move there. I don’t find cheaper audio equipment and records as a reason to move to a country that has different values than I do, but maybe it would work for you.
No way! I’m just really jealous of the Americans but it’s definitely not a reason why I would move over there! I really would have to go there on a holiday and see what it’s like though first before moving!

I’d like to settle down one day in France though. That’s the only country I have actually thought about moving to for permanent residency!

Keep an eye on this folks, a StudioDeck with cart for under $1k, NEW!!

They've removed the dust cover and replaced the feet with a "Foundation" solution to bring the price under $1k, the dust cover can be purchased later if you like.

Verrrry interesting! That's really cool, much needed at that price point, IMO!

You know this is the first time I've ever read this forum? I've been afraid I'd buy stuff! Hahaha. Good happenings here, glad I opened the door.

Come on, now, ‘fess up!
I'm starting to wonder if @Joe Mac has my house bugged, lol.

So the intention was to go with a 20/20, after talking with one of Uncle Kevin's minions (Josh) to get some opinions, thoughts and so on, then also chatting with @HiFi Guy for some thoughts, we sat and did some pros/cons, fine tuned thinking and decided to change directions and go with a Manley Labs Chinook Special Edition MkII and I'm really excited to add this to the system. :)

So the intention was to go with a 20/20, after talking with one of Uncle Kevin's minions (Josh) to get some opinions, thoughts and so on, then also chatting with @HiFi Guy for some thoughts, we sat and did some pros/cons, fine tuned thinking and decided to change directions and go with a Manley Labs Chinook Special Edition MkII and I'm really excited to add this to the system. :)

I just think “what would I buy with that budget?” et voila!

I think more equipment variety on this forum is always a good thing! Excited to hear your impressions!

Awesome! Do we get to start a club now?? Obviously you need to share your thoughts once you get a feel for it, esp against your Sutherland experience.

I think more equipment variety on this forum is always a good thing! Excited to hear your impressions!
Agreed, and that was part of my discussion while making a choice, I know what to expect from Sutherland, no problems there, and I know the DUO would surpass the 20/20 and the Chinook, but the Chinook was intriguing with the tubes and being paired with the PL, nothing negative that I could find, so lets give something new a try, there's always the wonderful 60 day policy if its a disaster.........highly unlikely ;)

Last edited:
Back