Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

I'm starting to wonder if @Joe Mac has my house bugged, lol.

So the intention was to go with a 20/20, after talking with one of Uncle Kevin's minions (Josh) to get some opinions, thoughts and so on, then also chatting with @HiFi Guy for some thoughts, we sat and did some pros/cons, fine tuned thinking and decided to change directions and go with a Manley Labs Chinook Special Edition MkII and I'm really excited to add this to the system. :)
Wow congrats, Anthony! Manley makes some really, really nice stuff!

Just thinking now that I'm not-so-patiently waiting on the Manley, to all the phono's I've loved before, lol
Pluto
Vincent Pho-8
iPhono 2
Sutherland KC Vibe
Sutherland Insight - Current
MoFi Studio Phono
Musical Fidelity LX-LPS
Jolida JD9 - Current
Manley Chinook SE

One day you’ll settle down with “the one” @AnthonyI playing the field gets wearying after a while

😂😂😂

Just thinking now that I'm not-so-patiently waiting on the Manley, to all the phono's I've loved before, lol
Pluto
Vincent Pho-8
iPhono 2
Sutherland KC Vibe
MoFi Studio Phono
Musical Fidelity LX-LPS
Jolida JD9 - Current

Manley Chinook SE
We need a pour one out reaction emoji. I've re-fallen in love with my StudioPhono, btw!

Pluto
Vincent Pho-8
iPhono 2
Sutherland KC Vibe
MoFi Studio Phono
Musical Fidelity LX-LPS
Jolida JD9 - Current

Manley Chinook SE
How big of a jump was it from the KC Vibe to the Insight? I keep bouncing around if I should upgrade from my Pho8. The Music Fidelity MX Vnyl is in play too I guess. My assumption is I would get the KC Vibe and then want the Insight not far after.

How big of a jump was it from the KC Vibe to the Insight? I keep bouncing around if I should upgrade from my Pho8. The Music Fidelity MX Vnyl is in play too I guess. My assumption is I would get the KC Vibe and then want the Insight not far after.
I purchased the Vibe and it went back before the exchange policy expired, I had it about 2 weeks. The jump is drastic from the Vibe to the Insight, no if ands or but's. ;)

That being said, I have a nice Jolida available at an amazing price and it's stunning...........no presure ;)

Back