Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

How about a $500 Martin Logan powered subwoofer for $199 with free shipping?

Who knew Walmart carried good stuff?
That's a killer sale on something you don't see many sales for. But as far as Walmart with the good stuff... they are just pulling the move Amazon does and allowing other stores to list on their site for a cut. Notice the "Sold and Shipped by Electronics Expo" detail. Not necessarily a bad thing, but worth double checking return and warranty details.

The never ending speaker sale...
It is becoming laughable. Other forums have reported some differences in quality of finish and parts on some of the newer stock vs older stock. Apparently whatever Adorama has left is it too. If you check out their ebay store your'll see their trying to offload several units with various amounts of damage... apparently because the boxes on these could have been a little better.

Having said all that, still one of the greatest speaker sales of all time.

I was pushed to the SVS SB12NSD by displayname. They have been available black friday for $300 last 3 years. I bought mine off Craiglist and it is a very nice sub. Power wise I keep it at around quarter volume and it thumps. It complements my bookshelves very well. I strongly endorse SDS subs.
As mentioned above by Hifi Guy Martin Logan is a solid bang for buck also in the need it now category.
If anyone in DFW (or maybe central Texas) is looking for an SB12NSD, mine is up for grabs. I haven't listed it anywhere yet, but I do need to get that thing moving on at some point.

Todd the Vinyl Junkie at TTVJAudio.com is offering a rare sale this weekend, 15% OFF with code MemorialDay2019

The code appears to work on ANYTHING, including gear from forum favorites like Grado, Luxman, Sutherland, and VPI, plus many other high-end brands

Thanks for costing me money. I did a thing. The code definitely works on Grado.

Can someone please buy this? This is a great turntable at a fair price.

View attachment 6191

Sky Fi Audio
This has been available locally for a bit for $529.............about 20 hours of use on it, a year and a half old. Temptations run high for that second system, lol

....although you can pick up new ones under $600 pretty easily.
Capture.PNG

I keep looking at other options, but for a second system TT with a headshell for an easy cart swap, the PLX keeps rising to the top of the list ;)

Back