Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Alright, who did it? You know we'll find out eventually ;)
I hope it was you! It would be great to have someone give a fairly equal power showdown of the PL (push pull) vs MS (Single-ended).

I wish it was me but I have a wedding to help pay for and pretty sure if my fiancée found out I bought that, there might not be a wedding anymore haha
This was my exact thought. I already have a Mastersound in house, and I was still very tempted by this. But the fiancee would most certainly kill me given that we're planning a wedding and house shopping.

I hope it was you! It would be great to have someone give a fairly equal power showdown of the PL (push pull) vs MS (Single-ended).

This was my exact thought. I already have a Mastersound in house, and I was still very tempted by this. But the fiancee would most certainly kill me given that we're planning a wedding and house shopping.
The things we do for love...I haven’t purchased any records since Sunday!!

Well that would put a big gaping hole in my previous rant about "where to draw the line" lol

LOL, You got the email too :) Was just about to post that.

by pickup I assume they mean sans cartridge?

Back