All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

So are we thinking they'll actually drop all 3 albums at once, or a phased release throughout the month? Maybe a 1st, 15th, 31st type drop?

I ordered all 3 without much thinking, but why is Laminated Denim, which apparently is the successor two Timeland, $55?

is this going to be do to the mystery package?

I can't believe I just dropped almost $150 on albums I've never heard.
I will say all the choices are somewhat stressful because I know if I take the time to read all the options some will already be gone.
1662552534707.png

After going back and reading descriptions I kind of wish I would have gone with Lava on IDPLML.
Wish I would have gone with Made in Geenland or any of the colors on Laminated Denim. Would have prefered cool vinyl too cool packaging, but oh well.
Changes is the one that I did at least skim the descriptions, but with all the cover options I'm not exactly sure what the end product will look like. Pretty sure it's white vinyl, white cover with the wall and the piano notes around the trim. Which would be great. But I've always had good luck with white wax, and I love the look, so hopefully that pans out alright.

I can't believe I just dropped almost $150 on albums I've never heard.
I will say all the choices are somewhat stressful because I know if I take the time to read all the options some will already be gone.
View attachment 150704

After going back and reading descriptions I kind of wish I would have gone with Lava on IDPLML.
Wish I would have gone with Made in Geenland or any of the colors on Laminated Denim. Would have prefered cool vinyl too cool packaging, but oh well.
Changes is the one that I did at least skim the descriptions, but with all the cover options I'm not exactly sure what the end product will look like. Pretty sure it's white vinyl, white cover with the wall and the piano notes around the trim. Which would be great. But I've always had good luck with white wax, and I love the look, so hopefully that pans out alright.
I don't think Lava was up in the US store, cause I searched for it. I almost went back to get one of the super secret packages of Laminated Denim, but not worth another $65 after shipping for a package, imo. Of course I'm having a hard time sticking to my guns on that.

Back