All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I'm guessing that Stu and Amby are holding the yin/yang albums (lava/ice?)

not sure what Cavs is holding but I feel like the Forest Hills poster also had a record named either "Changes" or "Chances", so maybe it's that?

The Yin/Yang albums are only recently in development. Based on info from recent interviews and their last AMA, these three should be the two 'jammy' albums that came from the Dripping Tap sessions, and then a' super considered' Song Cycle that was started in 2017.
It's hard to tell with the blur, but the one Amby is holding looks much more like Changes from the poster.

My crackpot speculation is that Changes is the 2017 one, and maybe during the Poly sessions they came up with a very ambitious idea that has taken this long to complete, something like using key changes like Poly used time signatures? The cover from the poster looks like a classic jazz album which is what makes me think of complex key changes.

The Yin/Yang albums are only recently in development. Based on info from recent interviews and their last AMA, these three should be the two 'jammy' albums that came from the Dripping Tap sessions, and then a' super considered' Song Cycle that was started in 2017.
It's hard to tell with the blur, but the one Amby is holding looks much more like Changes from the poster.

My crackpot speculation is that Changes is the 2017 one, and maybe during the Poly sessions they came up with a very ambitious idea that has taken this long to complete, something like using key changes like Poly used time signatures? The cover from the poster looks like a classic jazz album which is what makes me think of complex key changes.
I also just noticed Amby has coins in his hand.
coins = change, so I'm guessing you're right about him holding Changes.

if we're referencing that Forest Hills poster there's still a chance that Lava and Ice are the other 2 albums, even if they're not the yin yang albums

I also just noticed Amby has coins in his hand.
coins = change, so I'm guessing you're right about him holding Changes.

if we're referencing that Forest Hills poster there's still a chance that Lava and Ice are the other 2 albums, even if they're not the yin yang albums
Haha good catch, didn't notice that.

Definitely, it's hard to imagine two full jam albums (not one double) coming out of the same sessions spurred by The Dripping Tap, and not at least matching each other in some way.
Yin/Yang could very well apply in a completely different way, like opposing sounds instead of titles.

also, if these albums are on the poster that couldn't mean that they'll have them at the record fair at the NY show... right?

Am I correct that the new Murlocs album isn't available in Australia? Can only see pre-orders from the US, Flightless is typically so much cheaper.

Id blame Brexit but this works too

Hello friends,

Cheers for shopping with UK gizzverse over the last couple of years. Unfortunately a Balrog set the store on fire so we have to shut it down, but EU gizzverse (which ships out of Amsterdam) will continue to run and has all the most exciting gizz merch with pretty reasonable shipping prices to UK.

Thanks so much for the support!

See ya at a show :)

Love, Stu

Back