All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Man, I don't know about Gizzverse CS. I got my copy of Omnium Gatherum with two copies of the second disc. Shot them an email. They said send pics. I did. They said they would have to investigate what to do and have not responded since. I think I sent them pics on Friday. I guess I'll give them till weds before I shoot a query back, but this seems pretty easy to me, send me a disc one or a whole package, I don't care, but jeez... also for those that want to know, I ordered the plain black because when I ordered it appeared that was all that was available even though later that day there were other options clearly available and some of you ordered fancy colors after me... I just want the record so I don't really care, but... not my most fun experience with a store, but my local has been iffy with KG since their distro changed

Man, I don't know about Gizzverse CS. I got my copy of Omnium Gatherum with two copies of the second disc. Shot them an email. They said send pics. I did. They said they would have to investigate what to do and have not responded since. I think I sent them pics on Friday. I guess I'll give them till weds before I shoot a query back, but this seems pretty easy to me, send me a disc one or a whole package, I don't care, but jeez... also for those that want to know, I ordered the plain black because when I ordered it appeared that was all that was available even though later that day there were other options clearly available and some of you ordered fancy colors after me... I just want the record so I don't really care, but... not my most fun experience with a store, but my local has been iffy with KG since their distro changed
Man, so sorry to hear this. I also got two identical discs, on my magenta copy, buy I immediately sent them a video along with my first query, so that may have sped up the process. They offered a replacement or refund, and I took the replacement. Already here and both correct discs.

I have seen multiple people say that they got two identical discs, so maybe thats what is going on, a little swamped.

Back