All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Damn, my 'Live From Milwaukee' from Needlejuice finally shipped that I ordered back in November. Forgot about that one.
after many messages, emails, and patience two live records I ordered from Mystery Jack back in March 2021 have apparently shipped... I know that one of the dudes went through some shit, but man this has been a long headache

after many messages, emails, and patience two live records I ordered from Mystery Jack back in March 2021 have apparently shipped... I know that one of the dudes went through some shit, but man this has been a long headache
I still have 3 outstanding orders with them, this reminded me to email and change my address/along with gizzverse so thanks.

Heads up, Mystery Jack Records just cancelled all my outstanding orders. Be on the lookout for the same if you have anything unfulfilled. The label side of the partnership has decided they can no longer deal with the stress and went this route. Mystery Jack will continue to put out his recordings online and hopefully will be able to find a solid partner to actually go through the endeavor with in the future.

It’s a shame as what I have gotten from them has been great quality.

Heads up, Mystery Jack Records just cancelled all my outstanding orders. Be on the lookout for the same if you have anything unfulfilled. The label side of the partnership has decided they can no longer deal with the stress and went this route. Mystery Jack will continue to put out his recordings online and hopefully will be able to find a solid partner to actually go through the endeavor with in the future.

It’s a shame as what I have gotten from them has been great quality.
damn, sorry man... though part of me wishes my orders would have been cancelled as well. the whole experience with them was pretty bad.

I definitely understand that Jack is very much well loved by the Gizz community, so like you said hopefully he can figure something out..

Did the band ever openly discuss why Eric is no longer in the band?

"It is with great sadness that I announce my time with King Gizz has come to an end. I will keep working with Gizz putting out records but I will no longer be an active member or manager of the group. To anyone that caught a show and dived into our world over the last 10 years I just want to say thank you for the support. Being able to travel the world and perform in front of you is not something I take for granted. I hope that the shows, tours and Gizzfests made an impression and provided an outlet for joy and lasting memories. Whilst I’m deeply saddened by this decision, I don’t have any regrets and have enjoyed every fuckin second of being in this band and the journey it has taken us on. I’ll forever be in awe of the musicianship, creativity and work ethic of every single member. I was a fan boy from day one and am so grateful for everything I’ve learnt with my best mates by my side. Life goes on however, and I’m excited to keep growing the label and continuing to champion new artists and business endeavours until the lights go out. And when the lights go out..well.. someone give me the number for Coles cause I can pick and pack an order like a mf.

Peace,
Eric"

While it is a little conspicuous that Eric hasn't been seen with the group at all since he left the band, the rumours of some monetary dispute are baseless. The statement from the band is just as positive with even less explanation and those are really the only two sources as to why he left.
Everything was set up while the band was still so new, and with just about every aspect managed within the group, any imbalances were always going to come out the bigger they got. It's clear at least from the beginning of Flightless Records that Eric took a backseat in the studio, which goes to show how much work he was putting in to make it all work.
At least everyone involved is still getting to do their thing as they prefer with no big blowouts or drama.

My first order from the US based Gizzverse site and this is what shows up. I’m absolutely gutted.
The Mighty Mailer they were shipped in looked fine not a single crease in it.
View attachment 142366View attachment 142367View attachment 142368View attachment 142369View attachment 142370View attachment 142371View attachment 142372View attachment 142373View attachment 142374
I had a similar issue with Butterfly 3000. Their customer service didn't want to help me. Only thing they did was refund my shipping costs. Hope you fare better and they send you some replacements!

Are the LP's good at least?
The LP’s do not appear damaged or warped, though tbh I haven’t played them yet as I was beyond bummed out and quickly just put them away after taking the pics and tried to get in a better mood lol

If they end up sending replacements then I’ll give em to someone on here if any interest

Back