All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

My first order from the US based Gizzverse site and this is what shows up. I’m absolutely gutted.
The Mighty Mailer they were shipped in looked fine not a single crease in it.
View attachment 142366View attachment 142367View attachment 142368View attachment 142369View attachment 142370View attachment 142371View attachment 142372View attachment 142373View attachment 142374

Gizzverse and Flightless are great at sending replacements. They'll totally ship you new ones if needed!

Just came across this track:

One of them is literally wearing a King Gizz shirt, so the influence is very obvious, but I like the track so much I was wondering if you guys know any more bands that are influenced by King Gizz? Its been 10 years so they'll probably start popping up all over the place in the near future.

Just came across this track:

One of them is literally wearing a King Gizz shirt, so the influence is very obvious, but I like the track so much I was wondering if you guys know any more bands that are influenced by King Gizz? Its been 10 years so they'll probably start popping up all over the place in the near future.

wow, yeah. that track is pretty cool and the sound, vibe, and look of the video is very Gizz inspired for sure.

they have a couple other vids up, but those seem a bit less Gizzy. but checking the credits it looks like it's pretty much the drummer and the singer/guitarist who do everything, even all the video work which is pretty impressive and cool.

nice find! a more care free and wealthier me would grab their record off Bandcamp, but current me will have to stream but will keep my eyes on them as I definitely see/hear potential... especially since it seems they're pretty young

Alright Gizzheads - check this out, we have some not so great news regarding your Omnium Gatherum LP.

Remember those massive vinyl production delays we’ve talked about a few times? They’ve caused this pressing to be delayed a bit, unfortunately.

All good though, everything is complete, looking sick and on a boat from Melb to Gizzverse EU. With that though these will now be shipping mid August. Obviously, if they arrive earlier we’ll have them sent off right away.

We know this is a bummer but want to keep y’all informed.

A separate email containing tracking information will be sent once your order ships.

If you don’t want to wait for the new ship date we totally get it. Just reply to this email within 5 days and let us know you’d like to cancel for a refund.

Thanks!

So what’s everyone’s fall tour plans so far? I’m hitting the first two red rocks shows, okc for Halloween and then night three of rocks.
I only have tickets to the Queens, NY show on 10/21. I wish I were doing more, but money's tight so traveling is out and unless they sneak in a secret/extra NY show that's it for me.

I am catching SLIFT a couple days before that on the 18th, so it'll be a fun week

finally got my Audiophile, 2xLP Quarters and Mind Fuzz. cleaned them and noticed the Mind Fuzz labels showing the Mind Fuzz suite split over 2 sides and instantly thought, "maybe this wasn't the best idea"..ha ha
My only nit pick was wide sleeve instead of gatefold and using the same inner for both LP's (i'm replacing anyways but details like that get me). Besides that they sounded great and are going to be my go to play copies.

My only nit pick was wide sleeve instead of gatefold and using the same inner for both LP's (i'm replacing anyways but details like that get me). Besides that they sounded great and are going to be my go to play copies.
I got mine from the EU Gizzverse and it has separate inners for Mind Fuzz, but plain black cardboard inners for Quarters.

Mind Fuzz came in a PVC outer which I know isn't good for vinyl
PXL_20220701_200023550.jpg

Back