All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Surprised how long that lasted, brocolli latte still available on AU Gizzverse though. edit: gone now
I got one, but it puts me in a tricky situation because I haven't got a copy of K.G. yet. do I mix and match mirrorboard and non mirrorboard editions? I'll be paying plenty extra just to have them match now haha.

So annoyed, that was so quick. Do we think some more stock will show up or should I just get gold?
I have never known Flightless to restock after a sell-out. I would wait and see what happens after other variants are released, etc. People who grabbed the green may change their minds once all the options are out.

Surprised how long that lasted, brocolli latte still available on AU Gizzverse though. edit: gone now
I got one, but it puts me in a tricky situation because I haven't got a copy of K.G. yet. do I mix and match mirrorboard and non mirrorboard editions? I'll be paying plenty extra just to have them match now haha.
That's what I realized this morning. My KG is mirorboard, so it kind of locked me in to ordering from Flightless again, at additional expense, of course. I don't have strong feelings about either the green or the gold this time out.

Back