All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

So making them before a pre order?
Honestly, I prefer that. I'd rather they print a set number, confirm they have them ready, then sell them.
Unlike the new trend of doing a pre-order with a 3+ month wait. Give me my shiz while I'm still excited, or set up a crowd fund. Because all those super early pre-orders really are is a crowd fund without perks.

Mystery Jack boots are up, but $80 shipped stateside is painfully too much for my wallet.

Mystery Jack boots are up, but $80 shipped stateside is painfully too much for my wallet.
Yep, seems the pin and patch being included makes the price jump that much for whatever reason. I want the 7”s so they have me hooked still for now.

Yep, seems the pin and patch being included makes the price jump that much for whatever reason. I want the 7”s so they have me hooked still for now.
I ordered it as well. I'm not really a pin or patch guy, but these Mystery Jack packages really seem like they're going to be very cool

Normally these gear videos don't do much for me, but I immediately got chills when he started playing around the 6 minute mark.

I really loved the Lucas and Cavs rig rundowns since to me they're the members along with Cookie who don't normally speak and exhibit their personalities much, so it was cool to see them shine

Back