All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I'm gonna say it. It might be my favorite Gizz album. That and Poly, and Sketches, and MOTU.
Unpopular opinion time here... Rat's Nest is my least revisited Gizz album even though the songs were fun live. When I'm in the mood for that style of music, I usually go other places.

My current top 5:
  1. Paper Mache
  2. Mind Fuzz
  3. Poly
  4. Fishies
  5. Sketches

For me it's probably

1. Polygondwanaland
2. Nonagon Infinity
3. Flying Microtonal Banana
4. I'm in Your Mind Fuzz

Harder to rank after that and now I'm thinking I could even switch that up depending on my mood.
Only reason I even have my current top five figured out is because @nasa_life and I just chatted about this topic. 🤣 that’s what so great about the boys though. They cover so much ground there’s really something here for everyone if you like psych music.

Unpopular opinion time here... Rat's Nest is my least revisited Gizz album even though the songs were fun live. When I'm in the mood for that style of music, I usually go other places.

My current top 5:
  1. Paper Mache
  2. Mind Fuzz
  3. Poly
  4. Fishies
  5. Sketches

We’re doing Top 5’s here are we?

1. Mind Fuzz
2. Float Along
3. Poly
4. Rats nest
5. Nonagon

My current top 5:
  1. Paper Mache
  2. Mind Fuzz
  3. Poly
  4. Fishies
  5. Sketches
It’s one of my least revisited Gizz albums too. I’ve probably only spun my vinyl a couple times...*ducks for cover from aerial projectiles*

I like it, but it’s not exactly what I turn King Gizz on to listen to.

Then again...I might also be the only guy in here that would stick Quarters! in his top 5.

Back