All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

What absolute mad men the gizz lads are. Honestly I don’t see myself preordering any of these releases at the moment. Maybe if they do an official flightless press down the road I will pick that up.

What absolute mad men the gizz lads are. Honestly I don’t see myself preordering any of these releases at the moment. Maybe if they do an official flightless press down the road I will pick that up.
I’ve already preordered the Demos Vol 1 & 2, I plan on getting a copy of Teenage Gizzard, and hopefully a box set of the 5 live albums

First Live album I’m seeing not trying to be funded through Qrates.
View attachment 81474
Shit, should have held off on my Demos Vol. 1 & 2 preorder.
Wish I hadn’t given my two Needlejuice Polygondwanaland pressings away now.

And man, this is one of the coolest things any band has done. Right up there with giving out their magnum opus for free.

Viva la King Gizz!

Shit, should have held off on my Demos Vol. 1 & 2 preorder.
Wish I hadn’t given my two Needlejuice Polygondwanaland pressings away now.

And man, this is one of the coolest things any band has done. Right up there with giving out their magnum opus for free.

Viva la King Gizz!
I’m holding out hope someone puts up a Live boxset but if they are all 3xLP, that’s looking to be a 15xLP box 👀 💰

I’m holding out hope someone puts up a Live boxset but if they are all 3xLP, that’s looking to be a 15xLP box 👀 💰
there are a few Live in London pre-orders up and they're all 2xLP, so at least there's one that isn't 3xLP. I guess we'll eventually see how the rest play out, unless you want to figure it out based on the files and/or total run times.

looks like Nomad Eel is doing a glow in the dark splatter for Teenage Gizzard, which they also did for Polygondwanaland and apparently that turned out alright, so might be one I will consider for that release.

Back