All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Any tips? From what I’m reading it sounds like camping really is the best lodging choice.

Which airport is best to fly into?

Oh yah, there's literally nothing near it. You have to drive hours no matter what. I'd choose airport based on if you want to spend time in Seattle or Portland before or after the show.

Also kerp in mind that Sea Tac airport is NOT actually IN Seattle.

The venue itself with the backdrop is beautiful. Everything else kind of sucks. The lawn seating is great because you can still see everything unlike some venues where they have Pavillion separated and views blocked off with some sort of infrastructure. I'm not used to them separating the 2 sections by ticket at all. There was a time when you could move freely between the two.

I've only ever camped, but there are definitely other options for lodging in the area. The fancy baller way to get down is RV camping near the venue entrance, since the campground is a semi arduous walk uphill on a dusty trail after the show and this allows you to post up more comfortable all day. That said, if I'm at the Gorge, it's typically for a multi-day Phish run or something. If it's a single day and you're planning to take off afterward, you might want to head to a hotel nearby or one that would be in the direction of the way you're inevitably going to be driving back later. Camping

@Woob_woob

oh shit, they added a 2nd Marathon Forest Hills show!!! we're eating good, back to back baby!

probably safe to assume they'll do no repeats, right?
View attachment 182438
Oh shit! I want to do both but not sure if I'll be able to.

Edit: I'll be at both, my buddy just bought us floor tickets for Friday

Last edited:
Just got back from the Murlocs gig. That was great, much smaller venue but filled up well. Solid sound and a good vibe. I think ive enjoyed this a bit more than the Gizz gig last month.
Amby went into the crowd during the final track.
Anyways, the band walked past us just before the gig and Cook and Amby just looked dead tired. Theyve been on the road forever now .
They didnt show any fatigue on stage though.

new Nonagon with demos... only 500 copies world wide.

Screenshot_20230919-113128.png
Screenshot_20230919-113144.png

They put more copies of the Petrodragonic variants up, too. (Motor Ghost must have sold out quickly, if they posted any at all.)

And green corduroy hats

Last edited:
looks like ATO has a variant as well

How are the ATO presses?

They put more copies of the Petrodragonic variants up, too. (Motor Ghost must have sold out quickly, if they posted any at all.)

And green corduroy hats

I look terrible in hats, but I really like that cord cap.

Random q: does anyone have a good source for tie-dyed Gizzard shirts that aren't absurdly expensive? They have the US Residency tour shirt on their site, but it's size small only. I wanted to get one when I saw them live this summer, but the line was insane so I opted to wait. I don't need need a tie-dyed Gizz shirt, but I want one...

Back