All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I bought… timeland!?

Noooooo! I missed both of these. Damn you sleep!

Edit*** False alarm. Gizzverse just had a pickup loading and needed a couple refreshes. Got the Chlorinated one.

Thank you both for the links! I love this place :)

So my confirmation email says Shipping March 8th. Is it possible we see a Tuesday album drop on streaming?

Last edited:
I think they are all limited to 2000, so other than being sold by Flightless I don't know if it's rarer. I'm still not sure if there are pressing differences, but since they started selling direct I'm not sure what the difference is other than color. Can you fill me in?
I didn't realize there were more than the 500 copies being sold on Flightless when I first saw all this as I had literally just opened my eyes in bed, grabbed my phone, and saw Timeland was finally being sold.. ha ha

if anything the Flightless version will have the Flightless paper outer sleeve with the red stripes and Timeland stamp in the middle, where Gizzverse usually does the plain paper sleeve with the sticker on the upper left corner

Last edited:
wait, you're not in Australia right? only Flightless and Gizzverse AU (clear variant) sold out... looks like Gizzverse US, EU, and UK have all their variants in stock
Gizzverse US was having some loading issues. Secured the Chlorinated version and edited my post :)

I’ve never been more glad that my dog woke me up at 6:30 on a Saturday, lol

Noooooo! I missed both of these. Damn you sleep!

Edit*** False alarm. Gizzverse just had a pickup loading and needed a couple refreshes. Got the Chlorinated one.

Thank you both for the links! I love this place :)

So my confirmation email says Shipping March 8th. Is it possible we see a Tuesday album drop on streaming?
not sure when it'll hit streaming. was just on the Gizz reddit and apparently at the marathon set in Australia yesterday Stu said a new release was coming out on Monday and there's confusion if that's the digital release for Timeland, a new single, or an actual full album...

they did play three new songs... the Dripping Sink one, or whatever it's called, snippet that starts with Amby sounds great and it's giving me Am I In Heaven vibes when it kicks in. the other 2 seemed more chill, one had Cookie singing about a Garden Goblin and the other Joey was singing about being a mountain or something

I knew it was a marathon set for Timeland, and if it was any other band I’d assume the Timeland release would be what hits Monday.

But with Gizz, all bets are off. Guess I’ll keep an eye out Sunday night/Monday morning.
yeah, you never know with them and we know something is coming with that album they were releasing the tracklist via emojis, so definitely will keep an eye on what's happening the next couple of days

me too!

you grabbed a Flightless?

I agree with all of this, the Flightless was sold out by the time I saw this, but it's ok. but it would have been cool to score what could be the last Gizz record from Flightless (and the rarest variant)
Yeah I snagged the Flightless, none of the others were up at that time. There were only 500 sold online, rest were at the show or given to friends from my understanding.

yeah, you never know with them and we know something is coming with that album they were releasing the tracklist via emojis, so definitely will keep an eye on what's happening the next couple of days
They played two songs off of it at the gig last night and said one will most likely be released on Monday. Who knows though. Garden Goblin is a cook dawg song, Drippin’ Tap is Amby. Haven’t heard them but heard about this.

I didn't realize there were more than the 500 copies being sold on Flightless when I first saw all this as I had literally just opened my eyes in bed, grabbed my phone, and saw Timeland was finally being sold.. ha ha

if anything the Flightless version will have the Flightless paper outer sleeve with the red stripes and Timeland stamp in the middle, where Gizzverse usually does the plain paper sleeve with the sticker on the upper left corner
Cool to know! Thanks.

They played two songs off of it at the gig last night and said one will most likely be released on Monday. Who knows though. Garden Goblin is a cook dawg song, Drippin’ Tap is Amby. Haven’t heard them but heard about this.
there are some live snippets up on Reddit... not sure if anyone wants then posted here to avoid spoilers.

I thought they played 3 new songs but maybe the one with Joey singing was just a part of Dripping Tap or Garden Goblin?

there are some live snippets up on Reddit... not sure if anyone wants then posted here to avoid spoilers.

I thought they played 3 new songs but maybe the one with Joey singing was just a part of Dripping Tap or Garden Goblin?
It may have been 3, those were what I was told was played. I’ll wait to listen until we get some form of album announcement or an official/actual fan who knows how to do a live recording.

Noticed that little note next to the chlorine.08B07809-CE2C-4526-B10E-50FE5DD66944.jpeg

Back