All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Jason does it again, love this one

just came here to post this too.. it's fucking incredible!

love the nods to Gizz lore throughout. the little gator wizard, the castle in the air, I even wonder if that tree thing they're riding towards the end is one of the men whose heads grow beneath their shoulders from "The Castle In The Air"... I'm sure there are plenty more that I completely missed.

my boxset still hasnt shipped and now i got the chance to buy all the releases ( without the box ) for like 50€ less , im kinda tempted to just buy the records , thoughts ?

update : decided to cancel the boxset and go with the Needle Juice standalone releases for each concert. they are on sale at hhv for like 10€ less each. also mean that ill shall have em next week.

Also @Tillman is going to kill me 🤣

Last edited:
That is exactly why I havent bought any of the bootlegs. Putting the drain on my wallet aside I feel like they release stuff so quick I barely have time to listen to it before a new one is out.
Yip. I’m going to stick to the studio releases and maybe a live album if the band releases it.

my boxset still hasnt shipped and now i got the chance to buy all the releases ( without the box ) for like 50€ less , im kinda tempted to just buy the records , thoughts ?

update : decided to cancel the boxset and go with the Needle Juice standalone releases for each concert. they are on sale at hhv for like 10€ less each. also mean that ill shall have em next week.

Also @Tillman is going to kill me 🤣
never. it was fun listening and doing a little write up on the box set, and at no point was I trying to sell you on it. I'm happy you are able to get what you want at a price you're happy with!!

and while it's nice to have them contained in a box and the box is of nice quality, I am simply not a big fan of the design and fonts used for the box.. it's by far the most expendable part of the box set.

Anyone hear anything about the Aural Pleasure pressing of Demos?

I ordered in late-January and there hasn't been a single update since. No additional information on the website.
Completely forgot I preordered this, haha—but to answer your question, no.

Thanks for the reminder though!

But…why did I need two copies of the Demos…?
🤷‍♂️

Back