All things disc golf.

Do you guys own a practice basket to noodle around at home? Just curious…

I have one but it's presently in storage. For the last couple of years, though, it lived in my trunk so I could set it up in various places. I've definitely eyed up a lot of the parks within a 10 mile radius of home to see what kind of shots I could practice at which ones! I'll be pulling it from storage and have it back in the car once my wife is done moving her office in 2 weeks.

Do you guys own a practice basket to noodle around at home? Just curious…
Yes, we live less than a mile from a little league field / park so we will take it down there in the late evening when everyone is gone and set it up at the end of the parking lot, which gives us enough distance to practice throws. We throw one way at the basket, then turn around and aim at the car. Which, tbh is probably not the best thing to aim at!

Decided to go back out today. This time at the nicer looking course about 25 minutes away from my place. Will report back.

Decided to go back out today. This time at the nicer looking course about 25 minutes away from my place. Will report back.

That’s a gorgeous course. It looks like a regular golf course.

That’s a gorgeous course. It looks like a regular golf course.

Yeah, looks like the disc golf is on the same land as the golf course. We'll see how intertwined it is. The place I went near my in-laws had several holes criss-crossing the golf holes so you had to stay alert, but everyone was very respectful so it worked well.

This place I'm going today looks like a solid notch up. Longer holes too. Anyway, I kind of got the bug last week so I want to play again. Convinced my daughter to come along too. Got a tee time at 3pm local.

I'm friggin' AMPED for Worlds this week!

While I think it's going to be Buhr, Dickerson, or Isaac Robinson that ends up taking down the MPO title, I would really really love to see Matty O finally get his first big win on this, the biggest of stages.

Over in the FPO I think Tattar is pretty much a lock to double down on the crown, and I'm good with that, but I wouldn't be upset of Scoggins manages to ride the momentum from last weekend into an upset victory here.

DISC GOLF!!

I'm friggin' AMPED for Worlds this week!

While I think it's going to be Buhr, Dickerson, or Isaac Robinson that ends up taking down the MPO title, I would really really love to see Matty O finally get his first big win on this, the biggest of stages.

Over in the FPO I think Tattar is pretty much a lock to double down on the crown, and I'm good with that, but I wouldn't be upset of Scoggins manages to ride the momentum from last weekend into an upset victory here.

DISC GOLF!!
Is this streamed anywhere?

Unrelated I bought a spare Leopard last night. It was neon pink. I say “was” because I no sooner got the envelope open and heard an “OMG IT’S SO PINK” from across the room and now I guess my gf has a new fairway driver.

I'm just throwing mids and putters to get used to things, but my go-to's so far have ended being all pretty much pink. The only fairway driver in my bag is an Underworld (that one's blue), but a pink Leopard would go well with the set.

IMG_0412.JPG

I'm just throwing mids and putters to get used to things, but my go-to's so far have ended being all pretty much pink. The only fairway driver in my bag is an Underworld (that one's blue), but a pink Leopard would go well with the set.

View attachment 181134
Funny how that works. I have a weird number of orange discs through no fault of my own.

Back