All things disc golf.

I may not have been quite as invested as last year since Conrad is my favourite player but man, hot damn, that final round of Worlds was a helluva bout!

One of my co-workers has been eating this every day for the past week or two, and in addition to making me hungry it really makes me wanna get out and huck.

View attachment 166716

Those are quite good, considering they're easy to find. But not every day, and you really need to take it up a notch with some veggies (carrots, green onions, mushrooms, etc) and a protein of some kind.

Also, how does this make you want to play disc golf? (I'm assuming "huck" is some sort of sport term I'm not familiar with, but most likely it just means puke and you posted this in the wrong thread.)

Also, how does this make you want to play disc golf? (I'm assuming "huck" is some sort of sport term I'm not familiar with, but most likely it just means puke and you posted this in the wrong thread.)

Huck is another term for throw that was pretty commonly used in the disc golf scene I started playing in.

The largest character on the packing for these noodles looks like a brush sketch of a disc golf basket. So everytime I see these it reminds me I'm not playing enough disc golf!

Back