All things disc golf.

Been off the coverage train for a bit, due mostly to lack of time, so if it was an addition pre-Worlds, I'm only noticing it now but I'm absolutely loving Jomez's addition of disc selection (with stats!) and speed/distance to their coverage. A very nice touch. Also loving the evolution of the hole previews.

No spoilers, but holy sweet fuck that final round of Worlds is a helluva watch!
Both FPO and MPO finished amazing! This is the first tournament that I watched entirely live and I don't think I'll be able to go back to post-coverage. I usually watch post-coverage until the final day, and then tune into the free Youtube stream of the final day. But, seeing how everything led up to the two final holes, I'm hooked on watching Live.

Both FPO and MPO finished amazing! This is the first tournament that I watched entirely live and I don't think I'll be able to go back to post-coverage. I usually watch post-coverage until the final day, and then tune into the free Youtube stream of the final day. But, seeing how everything led up to the two final holes, I'm hooked on watching Live.

I watched the last 2 holes of Bjerkaas Shue's win live a couple of years ago, but unfortunately have maintained a work/life schedule that pretty much disallows me from being able to watch live coverage. I'd love to, but post- is where I'll probably be for some time yet.

Awesome! Congrats on the move. The Twin Cities are great but the bad part is ya won’t be able to any of these courses for 4 or 5 more months unless you don’t mind playing in the icy tundra.
I used to live outside Denver for 6 years. I’m no stranger to playing in the snow. Once went out in 7 degree weather. Gotta scratch the itch. Haha

DGPT season starts tomorrow!

I'm so excited to dig into post-produced coverage after work on Friday!!!

Also thinking to register for the BC Open this year, which is easily the biggest tournament in western Canada. Have a couple of days left to decide...

View attachment 113798

Tournament this Saturday, baby being induced next Saturday - it's like a pre-baby bachelor party!

Played my first proper round since this tournament on my way home from work today. Somebody's installed 18 tone poles on an abandoned 9-hole golf course and so far it's being pretty tolerated. Would be incredibly sweet if something more permanent could be put in. It has potential to be a top tier course in the region!

Back