All things disc golf.

A live look in at me trying to throw something that requires a 12 arm.
View attachment 182690
This is only my second distance driver the other being the overly stable Innova Ape (13, 5, 0, 4) that is the one I use if I am trying to stay under some tree canopies but still get some distance. I have to almost throw it downward because it wants to lift and flip so bad. But it’s really cool when I get a nice strong low throw, it will actually skip off the ground and fly another 25 feet.

We're a few days out now, so I doubt anybody is worried about spoilers, but just in case...

SUPER COOL that Kristin Tattar was able to be the first FPO player ever to take down the in-season Grand Slam by winning all 4 majors (and now the last 5 in a row!) If I recall correctly, it was only earlier this year that she netted herself the career Grand Slam, so it's definitely been an incredible year for her!

The coolest part to me, though, is that it was never a runaway blowout for her. It's great to see the FPO stepping up toward a greater parity as the MPO has this past season. They've still got another year or two to go, and a ton of unnecessary and disgusting sexist internet hate to get through before they reach full parity, but they're on the right track. Having more course designs and layouts set specifically for the FPO rather than just playing the MPO course from shorter tee pads will also do wonders for the division and the sport overall.

It's been a GREAT season - easily the most exciting since I started watching back in 2018. Looking forward to these last couple of tournaments and hoping the momentum and excitement carry forward for an even bigger better season next year!

Any predictions for USDGC?

Mine are

Final Round Lead Card:
  • Calvin Heimburg
  • Kevin Jones
  • Isaac Robinson
  • Eagle McMahon
Who I think will win: Eagle

Who I'd like to win: KJ USA

It’s Friday, so time to order more factory seconds to see if I love any of these. This week’s flavor is midrange + whatever the F2 Friday pick is. (Edit: it’s a Mamba. I need a Mamba like I need a hole in the head. But you know, free is free)

These seconds are so cheap. It’s such a good way to try out stuff to see if you like it. So far I’ve learned I HATE the Innova Invader throwing putter.

Last edited:
I have 13.99 tho.

I have 13.99 tho.

I used to put with PA-3s - they're great.
Apparently good throwing putters too, but I wasn't throwing with putter much at that time.

Innova F2 flash sale. Bunch of $4 factory seconds if that’s your jam.

Well... I didn't NEED to buy 7 new discs today, but here we are.

Really love my Gatekeepers when it comes to mids, but I've always wanted to try a Mako3 so I got a light one and a heavy one. Been curious about the Caiman too.

Somewhat bummed there was no GStar options.

And only $8 shipping to Canada!

I have 13.99 tho.

Unfortunately all shit teams.

Well... I didn't NEED to buy 7 new discs today, but here we are.

Really love my Gatekeepers when it comes to mids, but I've always wanted to try a Mako3 so I got a light one and a heavy one. Been curious about the Caiman too.

Somewhat bummed there was no GStar options.

And only $8 shipping to Canada!
I picked up a few I can’t probably throw, but for $4, why not? Grabbed a Destroyer, a Beast and a (non-sexy) Thunderbird.

Back