Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

Beth Orton - Central Reservation
Beth Orton - Trailer Park
Beth Orton - Best Bit EP
[re-presses for all 3 please and thank you]
I love Beth Orton. Best Bit, you should still be able to pick up cheaply and it's actually my favourite of the three. Just love her duets with Terry Callier. I have bought several over the years as Xmas gifts for friends.

I love Beth Orton. Best Bit, you should still be able to pick up cheaply and it's actually my favourite of the three. Just love her duets with Terry Callier. I have bought several over the years as Xmas gifts for friends.

Yes, I love those duets with Terry. I did have Best Bit on CD for ages, but got rid of those years ago.

Unfortunately, no U.S. sellers for the vinyl, so it would end up being close to $50 to ship across the pond. And the one copy that appears to be M/NM is not even available to buy over here. I have it on my Discogs wishlist, but feel free to tag me if you ever see a copy for sale over here.

I may have plugged this one b4 but still waiting. This whole CD is killer. CD audio is more than acceptable. Joan Osborne really is digging deep on these early tunes. Production kind of fits the smaller club atmosphere.

I would really like a well pressed black vinyl 2lp/3lp version maybe with some extras from the same period. And, a picture booklet. Someday maybe.

If it ever pops up for preorder from official release and someone tags me it would b much appreciated.

Lots of Unkle needs to be reissued
Managed to track down a copy of Psyence Fiction about three or four months ago and it's pretty great.

Seems sold out now but may be worth putting a notification on it.

Managed to track down a copy of Psyence Fiction about three or four months ago and it's pretty great.

Sold mine a year or so ago since the price was so inflated and i expect a reissue.

I have that one, but thank you!

Have you ever heard patton oswalt's comedy bit "at midnight I will kill George Lucas with a shovel", where he goes on about how a creator should make their work available and leave it alone and let it stand on its own and how the constant change and lack of access to the star wars he knew and loved drive patton to desire travel through time in order to kill Lucas with a shovel?

Anyway, completely unrelated, the only things on my list are soul coughing's "ruby vroom" and the cure's "wish"

Back