Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

Have you seen this in stock anywhere?

Edit: Tried ordering from jpc.de. Not super optimistic that they will really get it "within a week" but will update if they do.
I have the previous pressing, so haven’t needed to look. It might be easier for me to get it here in Oz, so if you don’t get it let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I'd love a repress of this so I can get a copy without dropping three figures...

R-13024863-1548929960-4289.jpeg.jpg

It's always in the back of my mind but today, for obvious reasons, it's right up front!

First Bowie I ever owned (on CD) and still my favourite.

I'd love a repress of this so I can get a copy without dropping three figures...

View attachment 124312

It's always in the back of my mind but today, for obvious reasons, it's right up front!

When they reissued this in 2019, I made sure to snap one up at my local shop. At $40, I hesitated briefly, but based on price of the first issue and my love of this release, I gulped and paid my money. Luckily this was a wise decision.

When they reissued this in 2019, I made sure to snap one up at my local shop. At $40, I hesitated briefly, but based on price of the first issue and my love of this release, I gulped and paid my money. Luckily this was a wise decision.

Well played!

Sounds likely something oughtta hit come summer as individual titles have been repressed about six months after their respective box sets are released. Here's hoping anyhow!

View attachment 124312

That's why I love music and talking music. The idea that this could be this first Bowie you owned amazes me yet makes perfect sense. The first thing I owned by Lou Reed was New York on cd, so yeah.

Back