Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

This Future Clouds and Radar needs to be pressed at some point. Beatle-y Power Pop by Robert Harrison of Cotton Mather. A Classic in my eyes.

Spent a lot of time with this in the grungey aftermath, which is when I think I started getting the Power Pop jones. Love to see this get pressed too. Best Kissers In The World - Been There.

I was really into this Berkeley pimp rap effort when it dropped, but it never had a physical release. Then this dude changed his name to Kossiko, started releasing RnB joints and scrapped this whole persona.

I'd still like to own this on Ice Blue or frosted clear vinyl

Well, I used to write on these threads about how necessary it was a vinyl edition of Poe's Haunted, so maybe somebody will listen to me again.
-Paula Cole, This Fire. With the resurgent of the feminist movement and the MeToo campaigns, I am surprised nobody released this on vinyl.
-Sinéad O'Connor, Universal Mother.
-Nellie McKay, Get Away From Me
-Basically the whole discography of The Divine Comedy
-The whole discography of Catatonia
-I was going to say the discography of Diamanda Galás, but it seem so hear every omit in the next couple of years.
-Natalie Merchant, Ophelia
-Aimee Mann, all her albums except Smilers and Illness.
PLEASE PJ HARVEY
-Stina Nordenstam, Dynamite and This Is
-Tori Amos, To Venus and Back, Strange Little Girls and Scarlet's Walk
All the albums by Sarah Blasko.
Idem with Kate Miller Heidke.

I really need a lot of albums on vinyl...

I’ve been waiting for Sebadoh “Harmacy” to be reissued. I’ve never found it in the wild and I refuse to buy it from overseas via Discogs.
You and me both :(
I read somewhere something along the lines of it's never going to happen. Lou Barlow apparently does not look back at that album or that time period with any fondness (relationship problems, arguing with a producer/engineer that their drummer needed to be fired and replaced, etc.) and has basically said that all the songs and recordings are out there, get them if you can find them because he is not interested in a reissue campaign.

I read these posts and was sure that there had been at least an expanded CD reissue of ‘Harmacy’ (similar to all the albums up to it) but it seems not!

The first three that came to mind for me:

View attachment 2449
There’s a good UK/EU re-press of this that came out on Universal in 2016 (I think). I’m sure it’s still pretty readily available.

Edit: there are copies on eBay (US) from around $25, but it’s the kind of record that should pop up cheaper on one of the European Amazons now and then.

Since the Doves have reissued Lost Souls and Last Broadcast and are on preorder my remaining list is:

Queens of the Stone Age- Songs for the Deaf
Kyuss- Blues for the Red Sun

I did break and got a boot SFTD but I just couldn't take not having that one in my collection.

Back