Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

This may not be a popular one, but I would love someday to own a copy of KD Lang's Invincible Summer. It was pressed one time in 2000 and it is impossible to come by.

tool - aenima
lettuce - crush
de la soul - are you in (nike album; which is some of their best work imo)
tommy guerrero - return of the bastard
lack of afro - press on
lost in translation soundtrack - since nobody that listens got one and all the hipsters are holding us hostage on discogs and ebay
el-p - fantastic damage
lee morgan - leeway

"I'll Sleep When You're Dead" needs a repress as well. Wish El would hop on those, but I guess he's busy with RTJ

RTJ 4 is almost ready El and Mike said the other day but I agree on those EL-P reissues. A Definitive Jux box would be cool. If you don't have the Killer Mike solo 'RAP Music' that El produced and appears on, I recommend that one.

Ween AND Yamantaka Eye? And where was I???

I can give you more info. I included this in a writeup I did about stuff that I'd like to see be released for RSD, but the article includes an R Kelly project, so... it hasn't aged well. Some of the stuff has been released since, too. Some of the other stuff, I've already posted in this thread.

I'll just find/post the link. That's easier

Ok. It's 4th down after the Deadman Soundtrack

Last edited:
I can give you more info. I included this in a writeup I did about stuff that I'd like to see be released for RSD, but the article includes an R Kelly project, so... it hasn't aged well. Some of the stuff has been released since, too. Other stuff, I've akready posted in this thread.

I'll just find/post the link. That's easier

Ok. It's 4th down after the Deadman Soundtrack

I live for your write-ups, man. Quality stuff - plus this list gives me some new stuff to check out!

Also, I don't tend to hold things people wrote years ago against them - hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

Not sure if its been said but Queens of the Stone Age "Era Vulgaris".

I have only heard bad things of the 3 disc 10 inch press.

a 2 disc pressing would be a real dream for me. They could add the title track as well which wasn't even on the actual release.

I live for your write-ups, man. Quality stuff - plus this list gives me some new stuff to check out!

Also, I don't tend to hold things people wrote years ago against them - hindsight is 20/20, as they say.

Thanks a lot! That's a long post I just linked to, but it breaks a lot down and it's divided into sections. The Z Rock section is one of the shorter ones.

The listening club inspired me to finally start doing a repeating column about overlooked releases, because I can just take my forum comments and easily cut them into an article about Hooteroll? Now that I'm thinking about this article, I realize I could easily republish the Stakes Is High portion from this as its own piece, too, because it's a lengthy one.

R Kelly was always sketch, but Will Oldham had me wavering. The specific thing I write about him is kind of bizarre though. He filmed an entire themed concert in his home for his own enjoyment with no intention of sharing it. He spoke about it in an interview that Oldham conducted with him for Interview magazine.

R Kelly was always sketch, but Will Oldham had me wavering. The specific thing I write about him is kind of bizarre though. He filmed an entire themed concert in his home for his own enjoyment with no intention of sharing it. He spoke about it in an interview that Oldham conducted with him for Interview magazine.

As much of a monster as the man is, that is definitely an interesting factoid and would be quite the curiosity if it ever actually saw release. But these days I just feel like all R. Kelly exists for is making people feel sick whenever they hear the remix to Ignition.

Back