A Simple Twist Of Fate - The Bob Dylan Thread

"Too Late" didn't make Infidels because they couldn't decide whether the guitar or full band version was better, right? That's gotta be the only reason.

Have you heard Brownsville Girl it's a co write with Sam Shepard , it's on Knocked Out Loaded, That's it .Sounds like a few lines are different , been a while since I've listened it .
I'm sure I have but that's definitely one of the albums I've only heard a few times. I'm making my way through the whole discography again now and I'm almost at that album.

Saw a reasonably priced Oh Mercy Mofi on Discogs this afternoon and jumped at it. Really looking forward to hearing this one. It's become one of my favourite Dylan albums over the last couple years.

'grats. I had it in my cart and was hoping it would stick around till payday. Thankfully the other listings aren't a ton higher

'grats. I had it in my cart and was hoping it would stick around till payday. Thankfully the other listings aren't a ton higher
Ah, I'm sorry for scooping you! I'd been thinking about picking it up a few months back but couldn't justify it at the prices I was seeing. Hope you can grab a decently priced one as well!

Ah, I'm sorry for scooping you! I'd been thinking about picking it up a few months back but couldn't justify it at the prices I was seeing. Hope you can grab a decently priced one as well!

You will really enjoy it, it’s one of the best sounding of the Dylan MoFis I have.

On another note has anyone heard the bootleg 16 yet. My vault is waiting in customs and my normal is in the store for pick up, been on hols this week!

You will really enjoy it, it’s one of the best sounding of the Dylan MoFis I have.

On another note has anyone heard the bootleg 16 yet. My vault is waiting in customs and my normal is in the store for pick up, been on hols this week!
Just the streaming (I think 2-CD) version so far. I've really enjoyed it, but am still debating on picking up the 5-CD set. Don't think this is the type of thing I want on vinyl.

Anyone have the 66 Royal Albert Hall concert on vinyl? Andy thoughts on sound quality / pressing?

Back