80's / Eighties

This is a great little three part series about the making of one of the best 80's songs and videos of all time!

That was awesome! Thank you. I can recall having my mind blown by that when it first came out, and if I remember correctly, that video did at least as much to put MTV on the map as MTV did for A-ha.

Last edited:
A couple of somewhat forgotten favorites from the mid to late 80's.

This video is really silly, and the song is rather dated sounding at this point, but, man, I loved this one when it was getting airplay. I wish there was a cleaner version of this single version out on YouTube.

Jane was, is and forever will be my favorite Go-Go.

A couple of somewhat forgotten favorites from the mid to late 80's.

This video is really silly, and the song is rather dated sounding at this point, but, man, I loved this one when it was getting airplay. I wish there was a cleaner version of this single version out on YouTube.

Jane was, is and forever will be my favorite Go-Go.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that first one. But it’s so fun! Thanks for sharing!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that first one. But it’s so fun! Thanks for sharing!

There's an extended mix version available on YouTube, but, for me, the song is so simple and repetitive that it actually works better in that single version. I wish that tune was on Spotify. Last I checked, Peter Wolf's solo material was pretty sparse.

There's an extended mix version available on YouTube, but, for me, the song is so simple and repetitive that it actually works better in that single version. I wish that tune was on Spotify. Last I checked, Peter Wolf's solo material was pretty sparse.
I’m just glad spotify finally added “Pure” by the Lightning Seeds. I’ve been checking on that one for months and today I checked and there it was. 😊

Not sure why all of these out of left field 80's tunes have been popping in my head as of late. Does anybody remember this one? I remember it getting a little bit of airplay back in the mid-80's, which, listening back to it now for the first time in a few decades, is pretty remarkable.

Back