Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

Last week and change:

collage.jpeg

Breakdown
Lotsa pop girlies! This Jessie Ware album is true a e s t h e t i c with Prince-esque disco influences; I cannot stop dancing to this! This will unquestionably be shooting up on the year end list. Chloe x Halle slipped under my radar and have an album with the sound of Destiny's Child with modern trap production. New HAIM is very good, as well (their best effort, I'd say). Glad to see space rock darlings Hum make a comeback and sound like they haven't missed a beat. Still a lot to catch up on, of course!

I did a thing and upgraded my last.fm account to Pro for at least one month ... The scrobble editing is nice. Now I just need to figure out all of the things that need fixing.

So far I've been able to merge my two listings of "Sixteen Military Wives" and "16 Military Wives" by The Decemberists and it's now one of my top played songs.

I did a thing and upgraded my last.fm account to Pro for at least one month ... The scrobble editing is nice. Now I just need to figure out all of the things that need fixing.

So far I've been able to merge my two listings of "Sixteen Military Wives" and "16 Military Wives" by The Decemberists and it's now one of my top played songs.

And now I've fixed my 110 Weird Al scrobbles from 10 years ago that didn't have his name in quotes 🙄

Back