Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

So I started scrobbling vinyl through Discogs, but that means most of these are one-listen plays that managed to get in just because I've not really been streaming anything, so it doesn't feel completely accurate. Punisher is the sole digital listen and I'm finding myself surprised how much I like it considering slower, quieter albums aren't typically my thing.
collage (80).jpeg

So I started scrobbling vinyl through Discogs, but that means most of these are one-listen plays that managed to get in just because I've not really been streaming anything, so it doesn't feel completely accurate. Punisher is the sole digital listen and I'm finding myself surprised how much I like it considering slower, quieter albums aren't typically my thing.
View attachment 53016
Just realizing another reason this doesn't seem accurate is I forgot to scrobble my last few spins as well, so I kinda suck at scrobbling vinyl all around 😅

Last week:

LastFmJune.jpg

Breakdown
Taking from a break from Dua + Caribou, I'm wearing them out too much at work lately! Phoebe Bridgers' newest is so delicate and mesmerizing. I love the ambient and gentle textures used throughout, with a post rockish culmination. Thinking it'll be a solid Tier II entry for my list. As Teeeee had said, the new Nicole Atkins LP is a grower...I will require more runthroughs in the coming weeks. Liking it so far, but unsure about a high ranking. Been on a Cape God kick thanks to N&G mentions, and Allie X has been a very fun listen at work. Adding some hip hop to my rotation, extending to sampling JPEGMAFIA's effort from last year. Goddamn...I think it's a masterpiece.

My week in music
collage (6).jpeg

Breakdown
This week got influenced by the wonderful new N&G RotM Max Richter and me checking out the Prince Paul RotM which I think is great and the John Mayer one which is okay but not good or exciting enough for me to get it.
The Allie X album was something I've learned about in this forum and enjoy a lot. I've received the first Run the Jewels record on vinyl and it sounds really great, one of the best sounding vinyl I've got and fun to spin it. 🙂

My week in music
View attachment 53544

Breakdown
This week got influenced by the wonderful new N&G RotM Max Richter and me checking out the Prince Paul RotM which I think is great and the John Mayer one which is okay but not good or exciting enough for me to get it.
The Allie X album was something I've learned about in this forum and enjoy a lot. I've received the first Run the Jewels record on vinyl and it sounds really great, one of the best sounding vinyl I've got and fun to spin it. 🙂

That Santigold is 🔥🔥🔥

Moving my weekly chart upload to Fridays. My first days off for most weeks are Mondays, and I'm usually dead tired after Sundays. This'll provide me time to give an ear to the Friday drops from the prior week (as work environment has frequent loud ambient noise).
Just know I've got Jessie Ware's latest on my rotation for this week.

My week in music
(for some weird reason my week now goes from Wednesday to Tuesday haha, maybe it shifts back to Monday to Sunday eventually)

collage (9).jpeg

Breakdown
I was listening to a lot of vinyl this week, old and new bought records including some N&Gs and records I've listened to again for the Album of 2019 thread.
Regarding streaming highlights have been checking out the great Spiritualized VMP album and the Orville Peck album from last year, which I've listened to for the first time and liked a lot. 💚

Back