Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

I decided I'm gonna try to start getting in on this. I figure the start of a new decade is as good a time as any to jump aboard!

You won't regret it. Other than being able to post here, it's a great tool for tracking your listening habits. I've been using Last.FM since 2005 so I have all of that data to look back at.

My first one ever! Seems fairly accurate even though in reality it's only been compiling for a few days rather than a whole week. I've been checking out the Afghan Whigs discography for the first time and I'm hooked.
View attachment 28472
You can't go wrong with Afghan Whigs! He's got a solo one coming out soon too, and check out Twilight Singers which was another of his bands that had Shawn Smith and Barrett Martin in it at times. Dulli is a talented guy.

My first one ever! Seems fairly accurate even though in reality it's only been compiling for a few days rather than a whole week. I've been checking out the Afghan Whigs discography for the first time and I'm hooked.
View attachment 28472

I was at an emo music dance party for NYE so the first song I heard this decade was "thnks fr th mmrs". Since then I went back and listened to the whole album for the first time since probably 2011. Forgot how much it slaps lol

Back