Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

My week...

View attachment 29845

Going back to the conversation we had about Eugene Edwards, another one of my favorite 90's power pop groups was Einstein's Sister... Highly recommended for fans of Squeeze or Crowded House. Their albums Learning Curves and Humble Creatures are both excellent @Matt M @Lee Newman

I'll make sure to check them out! Feel I may need to start a Power Pop thread.

How can I use last.fm with Apple Music reliably? I heard it only really works well with Spotify.

And is there any way to scrobble vinyl?

I use the Discographic app for Discogs. It's not free but it's a one-time purchase. You can scrobble an album, or individual tracks... Compilations finally work too.

Hey, @Lee Newman maybe adding a FAQ about vinyl scrobbling would be something to add to one of your posts on the first page. It seems like this question comes up every few weeks.

I use the Discographic app for Discogs. It's not free but it's a one-time purchase. You can scrobble an album, or individual tracks... Compilations finally work too.

Hey, @Lee Newman maybe adding a FAQ about vinyl scrobbling would be something to add to one of your posts on the first page. It seems like this question comes up every few weeks.
I need to check that out, wouldn't mind being able to scrobble less than a full album. Especially a box set.

Done.

Back