You Want How Much?!

Hmm, maybe I should sell mine? Caught a pretty good deal on it a few years ago and think I've played a few of the albums 1-2 times only.

View attachment 135811
I’m a huge Bruce fan but I opted for individual releases instead of the box. I had great OG pressings that I have since upgraded with the reissues. I wanted to get the box for the extra book and stuff. Looks like the stand alone reissues will have to suffice now lol

Last edited:
I’m a huge Bruce fan but I opted for individual releases instead of the box. I had great OG pressings that I have since upgraded with the reissues. I wanted to get the box for the extra book and stuff. Looks like the stand alone reissues will have to suffice now lol
At least they are cheaper than the Amazon sellers...

Amazon product ASIN B00NVI90JK

They are awesome if you want an upscaled mp3 pressed in vinyl. That said, they often had better quality sleeves before the cardboard shortage.

Like ALL the money went into those tip on jackets. You could frankenstein yourself a nice copy by putting a good pressing in those sleeves but then you have to live with the fact that they show the 4MWB logo prominently.

Like ALL the money went into those tip on jackets. You could frankenstein yourself a nice copy by putting a good pressing in those sleeves but then you have to live with the fact that they show the 4MWB logo prominently.
I have kept a couple of 4MWB and Plain albums that I have upgraded just because the the crappy pressing has a better jacket

Check your KISS records kids....

I mainly follow this one to see the 15k price and laugh, but the newly listed one for $270 has a fun description too. Darn doggos.

Vinyl looks great, barely misses NM. The cover however shows light wear, creased corners, the beginnings of a center spine split, and the upper and lower left corners have been chewed by a very naughty puppy. It's not as bad as all that sounds, I would grade the cover at a VG-. Message your email for pics.

1654209029197.jpeg

This week has had like 5 or 6 of my wantlist items show up (that never really show up) mostly at absurd values. What a week.

With that said, one or two of those will show up I Did a Thing thread…

This is the inspiration, I don’t even think it’s that crazy but beyond my budget with my ill kitty (and it’s gone, was listed at 200)

Last edited:
Tower Records have lost their damn mind.
WTF? At least it's 10 percent off, I guess 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tower Records have lost their damn mind.
Plot twist: That price is actually for a copy of Father of All Motherfuckers. They just like to insult their customers as they gouge them.

Back