You know you're too deep into vinyl if...

When you forget what albums you already have and go apeshit over reissues of an album you already own.
At some points, you end up buying the reissue and when you get it and go to put it away, you notice that the album is already there.

When you have different pressings of the same album and you decide that you only need 1 - so you end up listening to both several times to see what you like better but you can't get rid of either.

When you forget what albums you already have and go apeshit over reissues of an album you already own.
At some points, you end up buying the reissue and when you get it and go to put it away, you notice that the album is already there.
I did that exact thing this week. Ha ha. Honestly, I blame it on all the weed.

When you have different pressings of the same album and you decide that you only need 1 - so you end up listening to both several times to see what you like better but you can't get rid of either.
Haha! That's why I have 3 OG copies of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Not even different pressings, but still can't bring myself to get rid of any of them!

Back