YEAR END MEGALIST 2023!!!!

IT'S (a little early but close enough to) THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN TO GET TOGETHER ALL OF OUR YEAR END LISTS AND MAKE A COLLECTIVE FORUM YEAR END MEGALIST!!!! @Woob_woob is allowing me to handle the reins once more for 2023.
I'm sure most of you know how this goes. A few rules and clarifications:

Rules:

1) Everyone has 100 points to distribute to their favorite albums of 2023.
a) The most points you can give to a single album is 20 points.​
b) You must use all 100 points.​
c) Please organize the distribution in a list-like fashion.​
2) No compilations/greatest hits/best of/etc.
3) Only releases in the year of 2023 are permitted. Any and all December 2022 releases and prior will not be considered.
a) Rerecordings of studio albums are acceptable [e.g., Taylor Swift - 1989 (Taylor's Version)]​
4) Live albums are permitted, so long as the official release date across both streaming and physical was within this year.
5) Deadline to submit a list with points distribution is Sunday, December 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM (PST).

Please tag me in your thread post that includes your point distribution so that it may be easier for me to find. Post charts made from Topsters3 if you would like to! I will react with a "🎵" to indicate that I have read your point distribution and added it to my spreadsheet. Feel free to edit your list as often as needed up to the deadline; I will be combing this thread frequently while looking for "Edited" posts in the bottom-right corner and rereact with a "🎵" to indicate having accounted for your edit.
Also, feel free to share your favorite songs/concerts/music videos/etc... of 2023.

Have fun, and looking forward to seeing your lists and music happenings from this year!

UPDATE: SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

Thanks again for doing this! I added the first 25 albums to my "TO LISTEN" playlist!

i'm listening to the top 50 albums playlist that @Rip_City put together

Just thru the top 6 so far
Not sure the top 3 are my thing. Kinda has this country-ish vibe to them which aren't something I'm really into.
I meant to check Aesop album eventually and the Billy woods wasn't in my radar but i will probably check it out though.
I've already listened to the Slowdive album - I like it but will need some more listens i think.

Back