Wordle and other daily game results and discussion.

Of the four I play - wordle, quordle, octordle and sedocordle - I think octo is consistently my favorite. Sedo is really fun though. It takes some patience to look at your data and not waste guesses.

Framed #19
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Oooh I like this one. There's a box office one for guessing the top 5 earning movies in a given week, but zero hints beyond the studio, the movie's gross that week, and its cumulative gross to that date. It's damn hard.

Oooh I like this one. There's a box office one for guessing the top 5 earning movies in a given week, but zero hints beyond the studio, the movie's gross that week, and its cumulative gross to that date. It's damn hard.

Yeah that would seem hard and then I’d have to pay attention to box office numbers.

Yeah that would seem hard and then I’d have to pay attention to box office numbers.
I think it was built in the spirit of Blank Check's box office game, but that involves oblique hints about the genre or people involved. It's a lot easier to guess what the top movie of May 1999 was if you also know it's an action comedy or whatever.

Wordle 294 2/6

⬛🟨🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TFW you get it in two guesses
yeah_boyeee_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

My wife just texted me....
Duotrigordle is a thing. That's 32 words. I'll give it a whirl.

If you are figure with that many words there probably a higher probability that you a lot right with each guess.
Yep, that's how it played out. After two guesses using all the vowels and 5 common consonants I was able to fill in word after word for several guesses in a row. I suppose the hold up on this would be similar to any of them - Wound Found Bound Pound Round - those type of situations.

Back