Wordle and other daily game results and discussion.

two of my favorites

I normally share Wordle with my coworkers on our slack channel, but none of them are good at Geography so I only really play these with my girlfriend.

Worldle is always easy IMO, but Globle is more guessing.

Reactions: Jan
Thanks. For the first time I have an excuse to hit “Ignore Thread”.
HEY DONT IGNORE...Matter of fact if you're bored come play me:

EURO Server
Room Name: Da Room

I used to do Wordle and had an unbeaten streak going then i got mad when wordpress sold it to NYT and i lost my data. I may go back one day

HEY DONT IGNORE...Matter of fact if you're bored come play me:

EURO Server
Room Name: Da Room

I used to do Wordle and had an unbeaten streak going then i got mad when wordpress sold it to NYT and i lost my data. I may go back one day
I knew there'd be a wordle hipster in here before we got to page 2.

two of my favorites

I normally share Wordle with my coworkers on our slack channel, but none of them are good at Geography so I only really play these with my girlfriend.

Worldle is always easy IMO, but Globle is more guessing.
Ooooh, globle is fun! thanks for that!

I've been finding Quordle more difficult than both Wordle and Octordle. Most days I get both W and O versions, but the Q has been elusive.

I think Octordle is the most fun of the three.

seconded. But today was hard. after getting yesterdays by chance at the forth guess today i needed ofer 17 and solid help from maps because i had never heard of the country, but learned interesting things about releiance on natural resources
16! had to use a map also

also the last island I could see around was new caledonia, and knowing it belongs to France I tried France as I thought they were being smartasses

Back