What's Spinning

This was released 9 days ago. I posted it here earlier and mentioned it was my favorite record of 2020 so far.

After further listening and reflection I'd like to emphatically say it's my favorite record of 2020 so far.

@HiFi Guy @Enaz Fox @AndySlash @ranbalam @smokethepandas @imtheocean @wmeugene @Lee Newman @Matt M @JonnyH and many more who escape me at the moment - I think y'all would dig this.

The Third Mind - S/T

View attachment 33902View attachment 33903

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be checking this out today!

This was released 9 days ago. I posted it here earlier and mentioned it was my favorite record of 2020 so far.

After further listening and reflection I'd like to emphatically say it's my favorite record of 2020 so far.

@HiFi Guy @Enaz Fox @AndySlash @ranbalam @smokethepandas @imtheocean @wmeugene @Lee Newman @Matt M @JonnyH and many more who escape me at the moment - I think y'all would dig this.

The Third Mind - S/T

View attachment 33902View attachment 33903

This is not what I was expecting at all, really digging it. Thanks again for the rec!

Cross post from the Feb Challenge Thread:

Day 24 - What’s On The Inside That Counts

Liam Gallagher ‎– As You Were (Warner Bros, 2017 Limited Deluxe Hard-Book Pressing on White Vinyl)

There's plenty I could have chosen that have better extras than this, but this was the first album I got with the 'book' packaging design and I still think its really neat. The content is lacking in terms of the photos and liner notes, but I love the pockets for the record, 7", CD, poster, etc. Really clever design........apart from the fact that it's too big to fit in a Kallax cube :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3734.JPG

Back