What's Spinning

My collection #96

Omara Portuondo

I guess this and the last record could both be classified as Latin but it's like they're from different planets. This is as old school and laid back as Tim Maia is funky. Love her voice. Cross post from Feb challenge.

20200224_074918.jpg

Cross post from the Feb Challenge Thread:

Day 24 - What’s On The Inside That Counts

Liam Gallagher ‎– As You Were (Warner Bros, 2017 Limited Deluxe Hard-Book Pressing on White Vinyl)

There's plenty I could have chosen that have better extras than this, but this was the first album I got with the 'book' packaging design and I still think its really neat. The content is lacking in terms of the photos and liner notes, but I love the pockets for the record, 7", CD, poster, etc. Really clever design........apart from the fact that it's too big to fit in a Kallax cube :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 34085
Have you got the follow up in this version too? Its 🤩

I haven't but might consider it in the future. His follow up didn't quite do it for me the same way that As You Were did. Might be time that I give it another go though.
I actually think the follow up is stronger in some ways. The new tracks sound great live. The book version is quality. If you ever consider a purchase ask me first I can send some photos of it

Back