Carina Round ‎– Deranged To Divine
Do Yourself In Records ‎– DYI017LP, 2016

2LP compilation

#RSD16 - limited to 500

Pressed at GZ

FAi7NO.jpg

DDmvb5.jpg

The agutierrezb 2019 record collection challenge

So I've decided to embark on my own personal challenge, which consists of listening every record in my collection before the end of the year. My record collection is not that big -only ~250-, but I still feel like there are a bunch of records I don't give enough attention to, while still adding more titles to my shelves.

For this reason I've set a couple of rules in order to play every record at least once before December 31st: I'll play at least one record a day, going from front to back in the way I have them sorted in my shelf. I can play a different record (i.e. Not the next one in alphabetical order) if I feel like listening to something else in any given moment, but at least one of the records I spin in the day has to be the LP in turn.

I didn't take pictures for the first two days, but I'll try to document the process from here on, so I'll be posting daily on this thread. Wish me luck!
#148: King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanalad

IMG_20200221_062312.jpg

Like I said, its really hard to pick a favorite among this band's catalogue, but this one is special to me, as it was the one that really hooked me on KGATLW

My collection #85

Daniel Merriweather - Love & War

I don't really listen to the charts or much pop so I thought this was a bit of a discovery when I found Merriweather on the recent Plug Seven compilation of Melbourne singers / groups "Seven Wonders". But it turns out he made this album with Mark Ronson, Adele sings on one track, and it reached #2 in UK charts. Whatever, I really like this.

20200222_075613.jpg

Back