What's Spinning

Primal Scream- XTRMNTR (US Astralwerks press :()
20th anniversary of this gem. Such an underrated album. Anyway, bought this off Discogs thinking it was the UK press (mastered by Miles Showell) and was sent the US Astralwerks press. It sounds pretty shitty not gonna lie. No “oomph”, maybe I’ll get the Creation someday. Someone said on Discogs that this press is mono? Can’t really tell, the thing is bricked as is, such a dense album. I’m ripping it to Audacity as I speak and the waves are laughable! Anyway, amazing album.
38AAD551-AA41-4398-BBE2-23C840BB9E52.jpeg

Uncle Tupelo ‎– Anodyne
Sire/Reprise Records ‎– RCV1 45424, 1993/2020

Cut by Ian Sefchick
Pressed at Record Industry

9SfzrU.jpg

3cUYjf.jpg

If anyone that has voting privileges can vote yes on this merge it would be nice...thanks.

I got some soundtracks in the last week that I need to give a spin...I only recently watched this movie. It was good.

Ben Salisbury And Geoff Barrow ‎– Ex_Machina (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Invada ‎– INV144LP, 2015/2017

Limited black vinyl reissue

Pressed at GZ

4VDjoo.jpg

IzOP2O.jpg

My collection #52

Eddie Donkor & The Internationals - Asiko Darling

I buy most of my African records from five or so trusted sellers. One of them, a DJ in Paris, has great stuff at good prices but seems to have gone a bit skittish recently. He often sends me completely the wrong record by mistake. This is a case in point - pretty sure this came in a cover to whatever record I wanted but this was the vinyl I got. Fortunately, it's top level Ghanaian highlife with great drums so ended up working out OK! (He tends to give reasonable refunds but it gets a bit irritating sometimes, especially if it's the one records in the shipment you really want)

20200208_123947.jpg

Back