What's Spinning

My stack got interrupted yesterday, but I continue this morning with

Savages - Silence Yourself

tUVOTvq.jpg

Coming up:

Asobi Seksu - Citrus
Radiohead - The Bends

View attachment 29285

easily one of my fave albums from 2018 with one of my fave bands creeping up next.

I actually went and bought the vinyl after I put your stack together. I've been meaning to pick it up for like a year.

I had the same thought with Le Tigre but somehow This Island has never been re-pressed?!

I actually went and bought the vinyl after I put your stack together. I've been meaning to pick it up for like a year.

I had the same thought with Le Tigre but somehow This Island has never been re-pressed?!

I was very lucky with This Island. Sometime in the last 5-7 years, Kathleen found a box in a storage unit and put it up for sale with a small label.

I'm hoping since the Bikini Kill reissues seem to be done that the original Julie Ruin album gets a reissue plus the Le Tigre stuff. I would love to have a copy of From the Desk of Mr. Lady.

I was very lucky with This Island. Sometime in the last 5-7 years, Kathleen found a box in a storage unit and put it up for sale with a small label.

I'm hoping since the Bikini Kill reissues seem to be done that the original Julie Ruin album gets a reissue plus the Le Tigre stuff. I would love to have a copy of From the Desk of Mr. Lady.

I did splurge and buy my wife an original pressing of Pussy Whipped a couple years back. Maybe I can shell out the $50+ it'll take to get a European pressing of This Island...

Given my track record, doing so should presage a reissue within the next 24 months.

FB04D8B9-8B67-42A6-AB50-14666D66FCBC.jpeg

only Chai - Pink left to spin in this super fun stack!

This soundtrack will go up in the PIF thread. This is only the second time I’ve listened to this and I don’t think I’ll ever pull it out on my own to listen. It just makes me want to watch the movie! (which I am going to dig for after I finish up the stack)

Back