What's Spinning

Pink Floyd ‎– Relics
Music For Pleasure ‎– MFP 50397, 1971/1978

Cut by Harry Moss

CaEMYf.jpg

SFI9Lc.jpg

JME - Integrity (Boy Better Know, 2015 limited clear pressing)

Dug this out last night, havent listened to it in years. JME is a grime artist from London, and is Skepta's brother. Funny story with this one, he only had a limited number of these pressed as promo items (I read once that it was 150 copies). He sold a small number online, gave some to friends then ended up with around 50 copies left. He sent a tweet out saying if anyone had a shiny charizard pokemon card he would swap it for his lp. So a load ended up in the public that way as well.

IMG_9259.JPG

Howard Rumsey's Lighthouse All-Stars - Vol. 6 (Contemporary Records, 1955 first mono pressing)

Much more relaxing than the others in the series (out of the ones I have heard so far. A really nice set of cool jazz tracks with some up tempo ones thrown in for good measure. Features Bud Shank on alto sax and flute

And how about that cover photo!! So cool!

IMG_9284.JPG

Lee Morgan - Memorial Album (Blue Note, 1974 first pressing)

This was released by Blue Note not long after the trumpeter passed away (he was shot and killed by his wife whilst at a club). A collection of his most popular hits and a really cheap pick up ( this cost me £5).

IMG_9285.JPG

Back