What's Spinning

Subhumans ‎– Internal Riot
Pirates Press Records/Bluurg Records ‎– Ppr253/Fish 50, 2007/2019

Orange w/ Brown Color-in-color variant - Pressing run of 400

Pressed at Pirates Press/GZ

DoMGY1.jpg

X0Teyn.jpg

Led Zeppelin - II (1969) - In terms of album anniversaries, this is a big one ... Released 50 years ago, reaching number one on the album charts in the U.S. and U.K. By 1999, it had already sold over 12 million copies worldwide) - In terms of album anniversaries, this is a big one ... Released 50 years ago, reaching number one on the album charts in the U.S. and U.K. By 1999, it had already sold over 12 million copies worldwide

75699524-3B3D-4CA7-8B58-6A5BADC528AE.jpeg

Binker Golding - Abstractions Of Reality Past And Incredible Feathers (Gearbox Records, 2019 first pressing)

I had the fantastic opportunity to see Binker perform at an intimate little venue last night and he was amazing, one of the best acts I have seen this year. This album is so much fun, I think the quartet set-up suits him perfectly and its a great 'classic sounding' session. @Mr Moore have you heard this one? I feel like it may be up your street?

IMG_8702.JPG

Binker Golding - Abstractions Of Reality Past And Incredible Feathers (Gearbox Records, 2019 first pressing)

I had the fantastic opportunity to see Binker perform at an intimate little venue last night and he was amazing, one of the best acts I have seen this year. This album is so much fun, I think the quartet set-up suits him perfectly and its a great 'classic sounding' session. @Mr Moore have you heard this one? I feel like it may be up your street?

View attachment 20422

yep, got this one, didn’t blow me away tbh but it’s only had one spin so far, plenty of time for that to change. The gig you saw sounded great.

yep, got this one, didn’t blow me away tbh but it’s only had one spin so far, plenty of time for that to change. The gig you saw sounded great.
I found this one to be a lot more low key/toned down than his projects with Moses Boyd, but I kind of like that about it. It was great fun, im going to look out for future gigs they set up for sure.

Back