What's Spinning

UPS just delivered mine. Probably gonna get to it tomorrow.

It’s nice. The original album is the most subtlety different of the 50ths to date, there’s not a huge change in the mix. The sessions so far are good and much better than the joke that was alternative pepper’s but understandably not at the level of the exquisite Esther Sessions.

It’s nice. The original album is the most subtlety different of the 50ths to date, there’s not a huge change in the mix. The sessions so far are good and much better than the joke that was alternative pepper’s but understandably not at the level of the exquisite Esther Sessions.

I heard "Come Together (Take 5)" on Sirius XM today...it was an interesting listen.

Mal Waldron - A Touch Of The Blues (Enja, 1975 First German Pressing)

This is a fantastic live recording from the East-West Festival on the 6th May 1972 in Nuernberg, Germany. There's only 3 tracks (2 on side 1 and 1 on side 2) but they absolutely amazing, with Waldron killing it the entire time (track 3 is 17minutes of non-stop piano)!!!

IMG_7546.JPG

Keeping it Neil...

This is one of my favorite live albums of all-time.

I was lucky enough to see this tour on the day the Gulf War was "declared over". As if Neil wasn't filled with enough piss and vinegar on this tour already.

These shows were absolutely incendiary. Anyone who saw the 1991 tour knows...

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Weld

IMG_3223.JPG

Last edited:
Back