What's Spinning

Now spinning: Sturgill Simpson - Sound & Fury (Indie store exclusive, red marbled vinyl)

View attachment 18152
I’ll give my full thoughts later when my face has recovered from the current melting. For now: it’s guuuud

Joining in on this with my thoughts after my first spin. Some very interesting tracks on here that’ll need a few more listens to open up. Saw it coming after the live shows last year but it’s an interesting direction that I think they pulled off quite well. No need to post mine after all these others though! (Great picture by the way)

Now spinning: Sturgill Simpson - Sound & Fury (Indie store exclusive, red marbled vinyl)

View attachment 18152
I’ll give my full thoughts later when my face has recovered from the current melting. For now: it’s guuuud
I'm jealous of you guys that have it. I ordered direct from Sturgill and I guess it might as well have been from vmp...

Got some spin time this evening. This one slipped by me when it first released but I’m glad I remembered it. Conjurer put out one of my favorite metal releases last year and this is going to end up the same I feel. If you dig some older Baroness, give this a shot, dynamic riffs abound.

Pijn & Conjurer - Curse These Metal Hands
E2D9FBD9-FF96-4B08-BC93-EF6FAE78B873.jpeg

Neil has done a ridiculously great job with the sound quality on these archival releases.

He's sitting right there. RIGHT THERE! (trademarked capitalization for emphasis used by permission of @Mather Enterprises)

Neil Young - Songs For Judy

View attachment 18188

I'm Mather and I approve this capitalization.

FOR EMPHASIZATION.

It's a word, don't look it up.

Last edited:
Back