What's Spinning

b44bb7df-aeb3-4bab-85a5-23f6c848468e.jpg

Metallica - ...And Justice For All (1988)

Well, here's my second copy of this! Accidentally got this on eBay when a hail Mary offer was accepted. Can't complain though, incredible album! Original US press, VG+/VG+. Both original inners in amazing shape. Goes great with my OG South Korean press, EX+/VG+. One of the greatest metal albums ever!

View attachment 14273

Metallica - ...And Justice For All (1988)

Well, here's my second copy of this! Accidentally got this on eBay when a hail Mary offer was accepted. Can't complain though, incredible album! Original US press, VG+/VG+. Both original inners in amazing shape. Goes great with my OG South Korean press, EX+/VG+. One of the greatest metal albums ever!
Justice me please!!

Oh wait...wrong thread. Haha

Whaaaaaa is this the VMP pressing? It still says im having to wait for mine until september.
Mine disappeared from my orders page so I emailed them and they confirmed it was coming with this month's shipment, L and behold there it was, however maybe it will be worth the wait because this little dude has a little bit of a warp to it

Now spinning: Sleater-Kinney - The Center Won’t Hold (Vinyl Me Please Essentials ROTM, red vinyl)

View attachment 14252

Upon first listen, this is... interesting. Really not sure what to make of it as a whole right now, I’m literally reaching the end of my first listen as I’m typing this haha. This definitely isn’t a St. Vincent album at all, as I’ve seen some people speculate on, but it’s not quite the SK we’ve known either. Maybe that’s a good thing? Reach Out, Ruins, Bad Dance are my immediate stand-outs (not counting the singles). If you’re a Sleater Kinney fan, I can’t definitively say you’re gonna love this or hate it, but I’d be shocked if you’re TOTALLY disappointed by it
YES! Looking forward to this!!! Thanks for the honesty!

Back