What's Spinning

The Power of Zeus's The Gospel According To Zeus. I bought it as part of the WhoSampled bundle, but it is still available in the store.
Highly recommended for anyone into the Well Fargo album, or is a fan of other era-related bands such as Spooky Tooth.
Cool. I’m not up to date on their stuff since I cancelled. It looked cool, I’ll have to check it out. Weren’t those Mr Bongo pressings?

Playing the bonus LP, For All Mankind, as the Apollo LP has an unplayable rumble warp through the first few tracks. I got this thru Burning Shed in the UK - and I'm glad I forgot that I ordered it because I've been waiting on the Amazon order for this record. Sometimes having a bad memory is a good thing.

I'll see what the vinyl flat can do with this, but I'm not expecting it to get fixed. Seems I've gotten a few bad pressings from Optimal in the last year or so...usually with this same issue.

Brian Eno With Daniel Lanois & Roger Eno ‎– Apollo: Atmospheres & Soundtracks (Extended Edition)
UMC/Virgin EMI Records ‎– 774 777-2, 1983/2019

Cut by Miles Showell at Abbey Road
Pressed at Optimal

wMz3sr.jpg

XHHuqv.jpg

8+ hours in the vinyl flat last night made this more playable. Still has a couple tick skips in the first minute, but after that it's fine.

My order from Amazon arrives today - and I'm emailing back and forth with Burning Shed's support over what to do about this one. Them being in the UK makes having issues like this a bit more difficult to deal with.

Back