What's Spinning

Wow thanks for this. Hadn’t heard of her before your post!
My pleasure. Holly is one of those outstanding artists that tend to fly under the radar.

My first exposure to her was at a Warren Haynes Xmas Jam probably 6 or 7 years ago. This is a marathon show Warren puts on every year in Asheville. NC to benefit Habitat For Humanity. Show begins at 7PM. Usually ends around 3AM. Pardon the pun, but the music never stops. There's a side stage that keeps the live stuff going between main stage set changes. Holly held it down that year - some solo, some collaborations with other artists. Everything absolutely sublime.

You can buy directly from her here - Holly Bowling

Happy birthday Bob Stinson. Thanks for everything.

I saw this unfold on live television and it was absolutely glorious...

The Replacements - Tim

20200218_231515.jpg

My pleasure. Holly is one of those outstanding artists that tend to fly under the radar.

My first exposure to her was at a Warren Haynes Xmas Jam probably 6 or 7 years ago. This is a marathon show Warren puts on every year in Asheville. NC to benefit Habitat For Humanity. Show begins at 7PM. Usually ends around 3AM. Pardon the pun, but the music never stops. There's a side stage that keeps the live stuff going between main stage set changes. Holly held it down that year - some solo, some collaborations with other artists. Everything absolutely sublime.

You can buy directly from her here - Holly Bowling
Ordered! Thanks again. My wife is going to love this.

Ella Fitzgerald – Ella Wishes You A Swinging Christmas
Verve Records – B0033746-01, 1960/2021

Cut by Ryan Smith at Sterling
Pressed at QRP

FBMe3a.jpg

OcccyD.jpg

Various – The Return Of The Living Dead (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Happy Star Sounds – HSS245, 2021

Counterfeit/Bootleg I only picked up because it has 3 cues of the main Trioxin Theme. It doesn't sound all that great, but it's something.

I've used my own edited version of the Trioxin Theme as my ringtone for years...starting back when I had a Motorola Razer.

I also don't mind the use of the original Thai movie poster.

hOTqGL.jpg

8Wt8jo.jpg

zIGlOc.jpg

uGpvSH.jpg

Back