What's Spinning

Wasn't so sure on my first listen but after a couple I changed my tune real quick. "All the Smartest People" is a particular favourite for me at the moment!
Had to get through that track again before I commented, but for sure a great track. I have such a dumb bias for him that I like anything he does immediately. A top 5 mc for me.

Had to get through that track again before I commented, but for sure a great track. I have such a dumb bias for him that I like anything he does immediately. A top 5 mc for me.

Absolutely a top 5 for me too, which made my first listen being a bit underwhelming a bit of a surprise!

To be fair though I was sleep deprived on night shift with the baby at the time, so not ideal conditions 🤣

My 4-year-old loves "Kirby" and "Long-Legged Larry," which makes me so happy!

EDIT: "Long-Legged Larry" makes me long so hard for a full length Aesop kids album!

Killer Be Killed – Killer Be Killed
Nuclear Blast – 3255-1, 2014/2021

Blue and White Pinwheel, limited to 1500
45 RPM

Pressed at GZ

hKbyZZ.jpg

NJWOGo.jpg

Today's agenda includes filing these last 2 stacks on the right, and playing the stacks on the left.

Plus drive my daughter to school (high school has a late start on Wednesday), drop off my Santee's package at the PO, and other things I need to clean up....Michelle gets back from her trip in 2 days.

20211201_081403[1].jpg

Back