What's Spinning

Fleetwood Mac - The Alternate Rumours (Warner Bros, 2020 RSD Limited Pressing)

This is just a fantastic collection of alternative takes. Unlike a lot of these releases, the tracks here are vastly different to their final releases. The Chain is almost unrecognisable, although the lyrics are the same. Really great, I can see this getting a lot of play time.

IMG_2941.JPG

Would or wouldn't :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, im working my way through them and separating them into piles. My plan is to try to transfer them all to digital at some point. A clue written on one of them has led me to the previous owner and im hoping to get in contact with his family at some point to learn a bit more about them.
Did you buy all of the tapes, or just the best ones?

Did you buy all of the tapes, or just the best ones?
I actually went back for the rest, there's boxes of the stuff :ROFLMAO:

The first time I went through them all, took around an hour and took every cassette that had 'Live' or just a musicians name. I then went back for the rest. Lots of them are radio recordings of live gigs or copies of actual albums, but the good ones are the live sessions that the guy recorded himself.

Crosspost From The Fire October Challenge Thread...
Day 03: The Wide World of Sports
We have The MLB post Season, NBA Finals, Football, and EPL all going on right now. Spin something that reminds you of sports.
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
A0F82570-48E6-4575-A1A3-5343523E3F79.jpeg
As much as absolutely love Q-Tip, I have always had a soft spot for Phife Dawg mainly because of his unbridled passion for Sports. He managed to spit a ton of clever and funny sports references throughout his short time.

Can confirm it’s been pissing it down in the Midlands since yesterday ..and more to come
Was down at the beach with the dog before. Grim times! He loved it though. Pair of us looked like we'd swam back by the time we got in.

Back