What's Spinning

Are you participating in the N&G top 500? This one will hopefully earn a spot somewhere on the list 🤩

B4D6FAD0-E9D9-411B-8218-82ECC4540BE5.jpeg

Ah, ol’ reliable. Reusing an old image because Eh.

Kraftwerk - Trans-Europe Express

RiTUnGSh.jpg
Phaneronic!!! Long time no see Potter! 🙋‍♂️🦉🌝

Love your new way of capturing the album cover and record spinning! Looks super nice; better than before! I love this album too! It’s such a classic and is always an experience listening to the full thing! 💎😍

Phaneronic!!! Long time no see Potter! 🙋‍♂️🦉🌝

Love your new way of capturing the album cover and record spinning! Looks super nice; better than before! I love this album too! It’s such a classic and is always an experience listening to the full thing! 💎😍
Huh, funny you should use that reference, we've been going back through the film series.

Thx! It is a good picture, and it continues to be my single most-played LP. Just can't seem to get tired of it.

Huh, funny you should use that reference, we've been going back through the film series.

Thx! It is a good picture, and it continues to be my single most-played LP. Just can't seem to get tired of it.
Your single most-played LP isn’t Kate Bush’s Hounds of Love!? 🧐🤨

Just kidding! This Kraftwerk album really is something special and was so ahead of its time! Nice to hear it gets plenty of spins on the turntable! 😄

Back